Warehouse Lighting in Amersham, Chesham, Beaconsfield and surrounding areas.
Warehouse LED lighting
WAREHOUSE APPROVED LED LIGHTING
The use of LED lighting is on the rise in warehouses with companies reaping the benefits of huge energy savings and reduced maintenance costs. Fluorescent banks of tubes are renowned for their frequent flicker, buzz and not to mention, energy drain. Poorly lit warehouses are not an option, and companies that suffer from this should be looking for brighter, whiter and more reliable lighting replacements to ensure staff safety, avoid staff sickness and improve the overall warehouse working environment.
Why choose Current UK Electrical for LED Warehouse Lighting?
- Experienced in delivering LED lighting upgrade projects into logistics and industrial environments
- Typical savings range from 60% for standard LED lighting to 90% for LED lighting with controls
- Full service from surveys & design through to installation & commissioning
Warehouse lighting in Amersham, Beaconsfield and Chesham
Here are some common types of LED lights that you may like to choose from:
- Security lights – These are commonly used to light up delivery bays to illuminate the forklift truck areas for unloading
- LED High bays – Powerful and bright with a 110 degree beam angle, these fittings are ideal for warehousing applications either in racking aisles or wide open spaces and showroom locations
- LED Battens – Significant energy savings when compared to fluorescent products, saving you money with no sacrifices in overall light output.
- Emergency fittings – Having emergency lighting in warehouses and industrial environments is a legal requirement. Choosing emergency units with adjustable heads are perfect for lighting the way to emergency exits easily with precise beams
“We have extremely experienced installation teams who have successfully installed thousands of LED light fittings into many different industrial facilities.”