As an additional incentive for UK drivers to reduce emissions, the government grant for Homecharge units has been provided by the Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OZEV/OLEV). The OZEV/OLEV Grant, also known as Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme (EVHS), provides £350 off the cost of purchasing & installing a home charging point and can be claimed on the majority of plug-in vehicles on today’s market.
You can claim one charging per eligible vehicle and up to two charging points per household and Current Electrical can help you with this.
Are you eligible for Electric Vehicle Grant?
To qualify for the OZEV/OLEV Grant, you must have off-street parking (such as a driveway or garage) and you must use an OZEV/OLEV-approved home charging point installer, like Current UK Electrical. Depending on your property, we will give you expert advice on eligibility.
How do you claim the OZEV/OLEV Grant?
Our dedicated grant team here at Current UK Electrical will do all the paperwork for you, so you don’t have to worry about it. Simply fill out the application form today and we’ll do the rest!
Our EV installations are undertaken by qualified installers following the IET Code of Practice for Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Installation.
All our friendly installers have completed the:
- City and Guilds 2919-01 Electric Car / Vehicle Charging Point Installers Course
- NIC EIC Electric Vehicle Charging Course qualification
PEACE OF MIND
- Our work is guaranteed and we are fully insured
- All wiring will be installed to the latest wiring regulations to BS7671
- New installations will be notified to building control under part P of building regulations where relevant